Fabric and Printing Disclaimer
We use premium fabrics for all our garments hand sourced by our team. All our prints are Hand-Blocked Printed and may marginally vary in each batch of print. All photographs are for representation purpose and are shot to try and look as close as possible to the original product ordered but may have marginal color variations from the actual product.
We use an "all over print" design for most our products and the positioning of artwork may be different from that as displayed in the picture.
Slight difference in color from the visible product image is possible.There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can't match perspective of an eye. Slight difference is unavoidable.
This product is hand block printed & vegetable dyed. The print might have slight irregularities in the motif & colors which results from the human involvement in the process & is a hallmark of handcrafted products.
Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed color on coming in contact with water for the first time.
- Hand wash lightly with mild detergent. Do not soak any cotton dress & do not wash with another garment. Dry inside out in shade.Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.
- Taking care of your clothes will keep them looking good and fresh for longer.
- The following instructions will help you prolong the life of your cotton clothes.
- Water is precious. Wash garments only when necessary. Airing it after every use will keep them fresh for use, a couple of times.
- Wash our garments by hand. Do not put them in a washing machine or dryer.
- All our cottons are either hand loom woven or hand-block printed.
- Moderate shrinkage may be expected.
- Wash the clothes carefully by hand.
Sort clothes color-wise. Wash only similar colored garments together.
Put a small quantity of mild detergent in a half-filled bucket of cold water. Soak the garment in the soapy solution for five minutes. Do not soak for a longer duration. Pre-soaked garments must be washed immediately.
The soiled areas can be rubbed gently by hand. Do not use a solid bar of soap or a brush. Rinse the garment a few times in cold water to remove the detergent completely.
A final dip in a diluted solution of liquid starch will render a crisp finish to the garment. Do not wring too much.
Drying your clothes under the sun causes color-fading. Therefore, hang them out to dry in the evenings or in shade. Garments should be hung straight to dry on rust- proof hangers (either plastic or wooden).
Do not iron directly on block-prints, embroidery, etc. Such clothes should be turned inside out and ironed lightly.
Store garments in a cool, dry, place protected from sunlight. Keep whites and light colored garments away from the darker colored ones. Use aromatic sachets to dispel cupboard odors.
Silk And Silk Blends
Silk and silk blend fabrics must be dry cleaned only. Store carefully in cloth covers with a few scented sachets.